JECITA is a manufacturer specialize in making anodizing aluminum sheet / plate and other aluminum products which need to be anodized.
Why choose us
● Rich experience in anodizng and aluminum surface treatment: the R&D department staff and most workers have been engaged in aluminum industry for more than about 10 years.
● Jectia is the pioneer of two-step anodizing process for aluminum sheet/plate, which makes the aluminum have many more colors and desgins for various decorations.
Acutally it's pretty hard to produce aluminum sheet/plate with two-setp anodizing process, especially for the large size (1220mm*2440mm), but with the continous efforts and researches, we finally made it.
● Advanced production line: our equipments and prodcution are all professionally customized and desinged
● Strict quality control, excellent workmanship and control of color difference.
● Architectural Interior,labels,signage and name plates
● Metal decorative panel or strip for Interior Furniture, office furniture, hotel furniture,wooden door, security door,elevator,curtain wall
● Electrical panel, such as air conditioner, fridge, laptop,aircraft,
● Trolley case, machinery casing, tool box,anti-split stairs.
What is anodizing
Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish.
Aluminum is ideally suited to anodizing. The anodic oxide structure originates from the aluminum substrate and is composed entirely of aluminum oxide. This aluminum oxide is not applied to the surface like paint or plating, but is fully integrated with the underlying aluminum substrate, so it can't chip or peel. It has a highly ordered, porous structure for secondary processes such as coloring and sealing.
Anodized aluminum can present the same classic appearances of other popular metals, including copper, brass, bronze and stainless steel, however without the weight, expense and other disadvantages of those materials. Moreover, anodized aluminum can present amazing effect with secondary anodizing in various colors and design.
Anodizing a safe process that is not harmful to human health. An anodized finish is chemically stable, will not decompose; is non-toxic; and is heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminum (1,221 degrees F.Since the anodizing process is a reinforcement of a naturally occurring oxide process, it is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by-products.
Advantages of Anodizing Aluminum Sheet/Plate
● Covered by transparent anodic film which makes the metallic look fully retained.
● Lighter weight, 70% less than stainless steel & 60% less than copper.
● Good durability, have an extremely long life span and the anodic film will not chip or peel.
● Anodizing increases resistance to corrosion and wear, surface hardness upto the grade of sapphire.
● Can be easily bent or formed for further fabrication.
● Excellent anti-fingerprint ability and ease of maintenance.
● Health and safety, fully recycled, anti-static electricity,nonflammable and good heat dissipation.